Friday, May 6, 2016

Growth Mindset - You Are Capable

For this assignment, I decided to do a Growth Mindset Challenge. I have only done one of these several weeks ago; however, looking at it now, I wish I had done more earlier on.

Meme inspired by Carol Dweck
(Source: Blogspot)


I think we sometimes put limits on ourselves without realizing it. We truly are capable of so much more than we think possible. The problem is we don't allow ourselves to stretch that imaginary rubber band of possibilities. In the Meme it shows a cat taking a picture of itself. I think this symbolizes how we look at ourselves and how others look at us. I think if we can allow ourselves to look through a different lens and get a glance at our life, then we could better understand that.

I think these challenges are always going to be helpful. The more that we learn about ourselves and what we can do, the better off we will be later on down the road. We don't give ourselves enough credit!



No comments:

Post a Comment